Our business began over five years ago and has evolved into much more!
Chandler & Soaper Since 2017
My sister and I started this journey making soy candles and goats milk soap out of my kitchen. Our space changed several times until we have now landed in a retail space. Our Fragrant Farmhouse product lines are continuing to grow and expand as our needs change!
Fragrant Farmhouse Market
We opened our Market in May 2021. It is a collection of products that are made and/or sourced from other local makers, from baked goods to wedding gifts to baby & kids to fresh cut flowers! We are a one-stop gift shop and home decor store voted the Best in Lodi 2022!
Support Local & Shop Small
We love being able to provide our community with a place that they can shop and feel welcomed all while supporting over 50 local families with their purchases! We want to help new businesses grow and achieve success by using our platform and space that we created.
We have gifts for everyone in your life! From small tokens to grand gifts, we can help you create the perfect gift making your job easy. One-stop and you'll be covered!
Home Decor Store
Love the farmhouse decor style? We have everything to complement your home! Our signs, candles, and decor pieces will all fit beautifully in your home.
We do wish we could provide this experience through the internet; however, some things are just meant to experience in person.
We do have a full catalog of Fragrant Farmhouse products that we will ship across the US! We are looking to expand our online catalog soon!
Do you ship everything you share on your social media?
Unfortunately, no. We do have a full catalog of Fragrant Farmhouse inventory that we DO ship across the US. Most of the inventory in our storefront is here on consignment. Since I do not own that inventory, I do not ship due to the risk of loss or damage.
How do I get the most out of my candles?
Great questions! Candle care is critical, especially for soy candles. Follow these steps for the longest use of our candles:
1. ALWAYS trim wick to 1/4" before lighting.
2. The FIRST BURN is the most important! Soy wax has a memory and will only burn as wide as the first time it's burned. Allow approx 2 hours for the first burn to create a melt pool to the edge of the container.
3. Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours without extinguishing to trim the wick.
4. Burning for 2-3 hours will give you the most burn time out of your candles and get your the most bang for your buck!
TIPS for Wood Wick Candles:
1. Make sure the wick is trimmed straight across.
2. Which lighting, move the flame along entire width of wick to light.
3. Keep out of drafty areas to keep the wick lit.
Where are you located?
You can find our Market in the Lockeford Bluffs shopping center.
Primarily creators of soy candles and goats milk bath & body products. If you are local, shop our products in person along with beautifully crafted products from over 50 makers and businesses at Fragrant Farmhouse Market.